- China Law, Established in 1994, bilingual, bimonthly (most years).
This bilingual (Chinese and English) journal was established in Hong Kong by the Ministry of Justice of the People’s Republic of China. It is designed to cover six areas of law: international business and trade, constitutionalism, human rights, judicial reform, four legal systems within China, and popular legal issues in international society. Click here for a page offering subscriptions.
- China Legal Science, Beijing: China Legal Science Journal Press, 2001-2012, annual; 2013-, bimonthly.
This bimonthly English journal and the Chinese bimonthly Zhongguo Faxue (中国法学) are the official publications of the China Law Society. The most recent 16 issues since 2013 are available at http://journal.chinalawinfo.com/Journal_Info.asp?id=84.
- Frontiers of Law in China: Jointly published by the Chinese Higher Education Press and Springer, available on Westlaw China, 2006-, quarterly.
Most of the senior editors of this scholarly journal are professors from the Law School of Renmin University of China. Other members of the editorial board are from different universities around the world. Before 2010, this journal selected and translated academic papers on law published in China. Since 2010, it has been publishing good original papers written in English. The journal is available both in print and online at http://www.law.ruc.edu.cn/flc/.
- Law Year Book of China, China Law Society, established in 2002, annual.
This English journal is a translation of the Chinese 中国法律年鉴. Much of the content is available electronically at this website.
- Peking University Journal of Legal Studies, Peking University Press, irregular.
Starting from 2008, this law journal has published four issues including 41 articles. Here is a page offering subscriptions: http://journal.chinalawinfo.com/Journal_Intro.asp?Id=51#5.
- Peking University Transnational Law Review, Peking University Press, semi-annual.
This journal was established by students from Peking University School of Transnational Law in 2011. It publishes articles on Chinese law, U.S. law, international law, transnational law and comparative law. Four issues from 2013 to 2015 are available at http://journal.chinalawinfo.com/Journal_Info.asp?id=100.
- Tsinghua China Law Review. Established in the fall of 2009, semi-annual.
This journal is a student-run English-language journal. All pieces are contributed by both student scholars and established academics. All the volumes are available at http://www.tsinghuachinalawreview.org/about/.